Experience the very best of Chittagong tour
In Chittagong Tour, it is the most diverse region of Bangladesh and contains some of the lesser-visited highlights of the country. Stretching from the world’s longest unbroken sandy beach to the hill country bordering Burma. One thousand meters high and a thousand stories thick, Chittagong is the home of numerous indigenous groups. If you’ve spent time absorbing the ruler-straight horizons elsewhere in Bangladesh, it will be a pleasure to stare at the ruffled peaks and valleys and experience the fascinating lifestyle of the indigenous groups who live here. A boat ride on the beautiful Kaptai lake or a journey through the Sangu river will be a memory of a lifetime for anyone.
On the Exploring Chittagong tour, we’ll take you to experience some of the highlights of the Chittagong region and Cox’s Bazar. Starting with visiting the controversial ship-breaking yards, you’ll have a pleasant boat ride at Kaptai lake, visit its beautiful Buddhist temples, tribal villages, and bazaars, and see how their lifestyle differs from other parts of Bangladesh. Then experience the beauty of the Sangu river on a boat trip and move to Cox’s Bazar where you’ll discover some of the hidden treasures of the beach city besides enjoying its famous beaches.
A memorable experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Asia unknown to the outside world. If you need airport transfers and accommodation in Dhaka before and after the tour, you can book our Treasures of Chittagong holiday package instead.
Highlights of Chittagong Tour
- Visit the controversial Chittagong Ship Breaking Yards.
- Ride boat on beautiful Kaptai lake in Rangamati.
- Visit beautiful hills of Chittagong Hill-Tracts.
- Visit tribal villages and Bazaars of Chittagong Hill-Tracts.
- Ride boat on Sangu river, the most naturally beautiful river in Bangladesh.
- Enjoy the world longest unbroken sandy beach in the world at Cox’s Bazar.
- Visit the fishing port of Cox’s Bazar – a place full of activities and ideal for photography.
- Visit a fishing village and the endless dry fishing yards of Cox’s Bazar.
- Optionally visit a camp of the Rohingyas fleeing from Myanmar.
Inclusions and Exclusions in Chittagong Tour
- All airport transfers in Dhaka and Cox’s Bazar.
- Dhaka-Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar-Dhaka economy class flight tickets.
- 6 Nights accommodation in hotels as mentioned in the itinerary with complementary breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All boat rides mentioned on the itinerary.
- All site entrance tickets.
- Air-conditioned car, driver, and English speaking guide.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resorts, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks are other than those mentioned above.
- Any personal item.