Experience the very best of Cox’s Bazar tour
The longest natural sandy sea beach, Cox’s Bazar is also known for its scenic beauty. The main tourist attraction of our country is Cox’s Bazar. In Cox’s Bazar tour there are many tourist attractions like The Himchori, Kutubdia Lighthouse, Safari park, Moheshkhali Island, and the amazing St. Martin Island located in Cox’s Bazar. Tourists can enjoy their time by traveling the longest marine drive, enjoying fresh seafood, sea driving, hiking hill tracks, horse riding, and Parasailing.
Highlights of Cox’s Bazar Tour
- Himchori Waterfall & Hill Track: Cox’s Bazar Tour will cover Himchori Waterfall & Hill Track. Himchori is one of the most famous places for tourists to hike. There is Buddhist Temple on top of the hill in Hamchari. Tourists can enjoy the time by tracking the Himchari National Park.
- Inani Beach: Inani beach is a well-known place in Cox’s Bazar. Inani beach is a coral beach with sharp stones.
- Marine Drive: The longest marine drive in the world is the “Cox’s Bazar–Teknaf” marine drive which is about 80 kilometers long. You can ride the ‘Chander Gari’ from Cox’s Bazar to Teknaf.
- Saint Martin: Saint Martin Island also known as Narikel jinjira, Daruchini Dwip is a small island and is the southernmost part of Bangladesh. It is about 3 square kilometers and is known for its unique scenic view.
- Kutubdia Island: Kutubdia Island, famous for being the first built lighthouse in Bangladesh from the British era. There is a wind power plant that is the largest in Bangladesh. There is a holy place known as Durbar Sharif of Qutub Awali.
- Ramu: Ramu is a typical Buddhist village. This place was named after the Royal Ramu Dynasty of Arakan. A 13ft high bronze image of Buddha was found in the time of The Mughals (1666). Ramu is famous for monasteries, 100ft Buddha, and Pagodas of Buddha. Adinath Temple is a hilltop Hindu temple of Shiva which is another tourist attraction.
- Moheshkhali Island: The main attractions on Moheshkhali are the scenic sandy beaches. The Buddhist temple and the pagoda are also stunning attractions to visit on the island.
- Dulahazra Safari Park: Dulahazra Safari is located at Chakaria Upazila in Cox’s Bazar. This place is about 43kilometer away from the main city. This place is mainly an Eco-park, research work, and conserving wild animals in a natural environment. Bengal tigers, crocodiles, bears, spotted deer, and many types of birds and monkeys are the main attraction of this place.
- Burmese Market: If you want to buy traditional things in Cox’s Bazar Tour, Burmese Market is the place for you to go shopping in Cox’s Bazar. This is a good place to buy and check out traditional food, candy, nuts, pickles, and various kinds of snacks. This is a decent place to buy sandal logs, soap powder, shampoo, and home objects like couch slips and bath towels.
- Radiant Fish World: You can visit the Radiant fish world. There are exotic fishes and other sea creatures. This place also has a 3D movie theatre, souvenir shop, kids playing zone, and a restaurant.
Things to Do in Cox’s Bazar
- Sunset View; First of all, you can watch the sunset from the sea beach.
- Marin Drive; The longest natural sea beach Cox’s Bazar, where you can watch the sea beach and hillside by jeep in Marin drive and you can ride motorbikes at a minimum cost.
- Hill Tracking; You can track the hillside of Himchori in Cox’s Bazar. Some waterfalls in that region made the region more attractive.
- Sea Driving; You can enjoy the natural and amazing view of the underwater world in Cox’s Bazar.
- Test the best Seafood; You can test the best seafood in Cox’s Bazar.
- Flying Kites; you can watch the kite festival and also try it yourself.
- Horse Riding; You can ride horses at a minimum cost.
- Parasailing; Parasailing also known as parakiting is an activity of gliding through the air wearing an open parachute while being towed by a motorboat. You can enjoy the sky view of the sea and the seaside of Cox’s Bazar.